Sunday, February 9, 2020

Review of Breaking His Rules by Victoria Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review 

In this book we meet Harper Willow and Nico Ulrich. Willow has gotten to the point she can't stand the sound of her bosses voice. She has even put a call into a head hunter to see if he can find her another job. That same day Nico proposes something she never though she would hear from him "be my fake wife to get my parents off my back". She quits on the spot quits. With that simple statement she opens the lust filled floodgates between them. Nico couldn't believe what happened that night and hasn't been able to forget it almost 4 years later. There are things Nico doesn't know but when he sees his former assistant again he knows he has to do anything within his power to get her to at least talk to him. What will happen when the secrets from that very night come out? Will there be a chance at a HEA or will this be the thing that will put the final nail in their coffin?

This is a supper hot supper amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you wanting more and more of these characters. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...