Monday, February 24, 2020

Review of Muffin Compares to You by Frankie Love


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

I this book we meet Jessa James and Josh Jones. Jessa is the owner of the new baker in town and Josh is ready to try it out. When he gets there though what he finds is a woman who knocks his socks off in a good way. Jessa can't believe all she has to do just to get her dream up and running. She knew it would be hard work but she never thought it would be like this. When she meets Josh she isn't sure she is willing to give him a chance. What will happen with these two will they find that HEA or let it walk on by?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...