Monday, February 24, 2020

Review of Winning Her Curves by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Georgia Winters and Vincent Chambers. Georgia is here to get her dad out of debt from the mob. The thing is every time he pays off his loan they want him to pay it again. George doesn't know much about gambling but is willing to try anything to save her father. Vincent sees the man at the same craps table changing the dice he knows he should send security but there is just something about the woman at that table. He knows she is his future and he wants that future right now. what he doesn't know has brought this woman to him but he knows he will find out by any means. Will this be a HEA that neither knew they were looking for or will this be the end of them both?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...