Monday, February 17, 2020

Review of Dad's Irish Wolf Shifter Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Keeley Malone and Brendan Killanney. Keeley is being sent to Ireland for her own safety to the man her father mentored. What daddy doesn't know is one look at Brendan make thoughts of leaving Ireland leave for Keeley. She knows she shouldn't but there is just something about him that makes her want to forget who she is and jump the man. Brendan is a triplet and a werewolf. He had always heard the tales of the oldest son becomes a werewolf of their family but since he is a triplet they all became it. During this time they also heard the tale of there being one mate for them and when they met that person all others wouldn't do. Brendan never believed in it till he lays eyes on Keeley. Will these two get the HEA they are both hoping for or will dear old dad make sure that never happens?

This is another hit out of the park by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...