Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Review of Sweet Mountain Valentine by Sara Hazel


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we meet Elyse and Aidan. While trying to lick her wounds from a boyfriend she knows she should have dumped sooner but kept taking his cheating and finally his abuse. She decides she is going to go to her grandfathers cabin in Idaho. What she doesn't know is that Aidan bought that same cabin 4 months ago from him. Aidan takes one look at Elyse and knows his future lies with her. He also knows she won't make it on this mountain alone. He is determined to protect what is his and to him she already is. Will they be able to find the HEA they both want but never thought they could have or will the past make sure that future never happens?

This is another amazing short story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...