Thursday, February 20, 2020

Review of All My Love by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elizabeth "Liz" Marsau and Benjamin "Ben" Mathis. Elizabeth has done it she is taking her rainy day fund and has taken herself to Paris. So far everything is wonderful for her and she has only just gotten there. That is until she looks in her wallet and realizes her debit card is gone. She doesn't want to bother anyone but knows she needs help so she calls the one person she knows is around Ben. Ben hasn't been able to get Liz out of his mind since he first saw her again her while helping her father move her into her college dorm. Liz has been the one thing that can break his carefully constructed discipline. Now that she needs him will he be able to hold out against her while she is here for this short amount of time? Can these two get a HEA they both want but don't want to voice or will they let it all slip away before it has even began?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say you will be unable to put this story down with just the first word. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...