Monday, February 3, 2020

Review of Curves Ahead by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and hones review. 

Int his book we meet Ariana Carr and Axel. When this book opens we find that Axel has just come in from a long ride back to his bar. See Axel is the president of Reaper's Rider's motorcycle club. When he hears a woman scream in his bar that is a no go for him. He rushes in to help whoever is being attacked. Little did he know he was going to fin a woman that would knock him flat without ever trying. Arianna knows what it is like to be poor and is determined not to lose this job so when she comes eye to eye with the man whose picture is on the wall she knows to keep her job she needs to do as he says. The things is there is more to it then that the more he talks the more she wants to obey him unlike any man she has ever met before. Will these two find that their HEA lives in one another or will they let the others dictate what their future will be?

This is another amazing story but his author. It does have its ups and downs I really wan to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...