Monday, February 10, 2020

Her Mafia Valentine by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chloe Carter and Mickey Valentine. Mickey is a man who takes care of himself and limits the one guilty pleasure he has carbs to one day a week. On this day he meets the new waitress at his restaurant. He knows he wants her and is determined to make her his for always he also knows he has to play it straight. When he learns the woman's name it changes things but not to the point that he won't have his woman. Chloe has done many things to make sure she will get the face to face time with Mickey that she has been craving. She knows her dad won't like it but she doesn't think he would go to extreme measures to stop her. This is where she is wrong. Will these two get the HEA that they are hoping for or will it all go down in a blaze of bullets?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have twist and turns I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a adventure you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...