Monday, February 17, 2020

Review of Pizza My Heart by Frankie Love


I receved this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mirabella and Matteo (Matt). Matt is working out with his friends just spending time with the guys when his buddy Josh tells him he thinks he met the one and is ready to settle down. Matt is to but so far he hasn't being willing to admit that fact to anyone that is until after this work out he decides to stop by a pizzeria for a slice. When he comes in what he finds he wants more than all the pizza in the place. Mirabella can't believe this guy is checking her out. She has gone through so much in her life she can't believe this guys will want her. Will they find a HEA they never knew they could have or will it all be for nothing?

This is a fabulous short story by this author. It does have it ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...