Monday, March 9, 2020

Attending to her Curves by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Madison Richards and Hunter Levinson. Madison is the flight attendant on Hunters private plane. She is typically on commercial flights but since she has received a warning about her weight her supervisor thought this might be a better solution. Hunter can't believe the goddess he finds on his plane when he enters. When he helps her with a champagne bottle that dowses them both he hopes this is the beginning of many things they will do together. Both know they need to play it safe but want to throw caution to the wind. Will they get the HEA they are both craving or is there more to each of them that will prevent a future?

This is another amazing hit out of the park for this author. There are many twists and turns in this story I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...