Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Review of A Man Who Knows He Wants 41-50 by Flora Ferrari


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this box set we get a collection of 9 books each of them will have you falling in love with the characters. If you think it is easy for them though you don't understand this authors books they might find one another right away but that doesn't guarantee a HEA. Sometimes you have to fight for what you want to get the good stuff.


Each of her books show us that if you want something you might have to sacrifice. This is an amazing collection that will have you feeling uplifted. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...