Sunday, March 1, 2020

Review of I'll Catch you by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Claire and Peter. Peter has come to town to buy the restaurant that Claire is currently the manager/owner of. She has had many offers in the past but all they want to do is tear the restaurant down and build condo's. She has always been happy to be a part of this community and doesn't want anyone coming in and changing that. She knows she'll eventually have to sale but she doesn't plan on that being any time soon. She also did plan on Peter. Peter is just her to make a deal on a piece of property. One look at Claire has him wanting more than her property he wants her heart. When he learns her history he knows he has to take it slow with her when all he wants is to wrap her up and call her mine. Will these two find that HEA they didn't know they could have or will the restaurant and what it represents constantly come between them?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...