Thursday, March 26, 2020

Review of You're Waffle-y Cute by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bailey and Billy. Billy has known about Bailey since they were in middle school together she moved away for about 5 years. She back though now and Billy's not taking any changes with his dream girl. Bailey didn't realize how much she needed Billy till he finds her crying on a bench waiting for a bus. Now that she has found her prince she doesn't want to let him go. Will these two get their HEA or will age and other circumstances make that impossible?

This is another great hit in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone. The characters in this book will have you rooting for them from beginning to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...