Sunday, March 1, 2020

Review of Love & River Songs by Daisy Gold


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet River Davis and Tyler "Ty" Henson. River is down on her luck and has had to move home. She didn't want to but with no job and no money there is only one place left to go home to mom. Mom is determined not to let her little girl just sit home and mope so she all but pushes her out with people who used to be her friend. They take her to this bar that she has never been to the in the past. One look at the rafters and she has found someone she wants to know better not the person she is there with. Ty can't believe he just saw a vision walk into his bar. He normally just stays to the shadows and doesn't interact with anyone including the women. This woman though is different and he is determined to know why. Can these two find a HEA or when they realize who each other are will they run for the hills?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...