Sunday, March 29, 2020

Review of Easter with Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Madison and Elijah. Elijah is one of the members of a hot rock band that is out on their reunion tour. This year he is joining his friend David and his daughter Madison for some down time during Easter. When he walks out on stage for the last concert before his break he sees a woman who he knows is meant to be his future. There is something about her though that he can't seem to get past. When he sees her father he knows his future is with his best friend's daughter. Madison has wanted Elijah for years now. She was sure there would be no way he would want someone like her though with all those women calling for him every night. One look though as he comes on stage and she knows he feels the same way. Will they get their HEA though or will her father make sure that never happens?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say these characters will grab hold of you and now let go even after you read the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...