Monday, March 30, 2020

Review of Veterinarian's Obsession by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Nova and Benjamin. Benjamin has always been a lone wolf never thought of marriage or children till the moment Nova walked into his vet clinic. He knows there is something familiar about her but doesn't care to explore it when he meets her. All he knows is he will do anything to make her his if only he can get her on board with this as well. Nova has had a string of bad luck but when walking home in the rain from a job interview she hears a wimpier and knows she has to help this little puppy. She takes the little pup to the vet and though she sees the closed sign she just hopes he can help the little animal. Little did she know before she leaves that office she will be hoping for a whole lot more. Can these two find a HEA or will other issues keep them apart?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...