Monday, March 23, 2020

Review of Not According to Plan by AM Madden


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jade Easton and Max Navarro. In this book we meet these two characters when for her birthday Jade is dragged to a bar owned by one of Max's brothers, Brad. She then learns that Max is one of three identical triplets. While she would be more suited it seems with one of Max's others brothers Nate a lawyer just like herself she only has eyes for Max. Max knows now is not the time to be finding a new woman but he can't help but fall for Jade. One night is all it takes to know the woman he once laid eyes on in his gym is a woman he is meant to be with. The problem he has is one night while celebrating his grand opening for his gym he and his best friend had a few too man drinks and now they are having a baby together. To make matters harder for him one night with Jade is all it takes to get her pregnant as well. Will these two find their HEA or will they just be two people with strong feelings for each other and a baby between them?

This is another stand out book for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. Oh do I want to tell you so much more about it. However I don't want to ruin the story for any others. I will say though this is an absolute close and lock the doors, let someone else deal with the kid, you won't be able to put it down book. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...