Monday, March 16, 2020

Review of Alien Princes's Curvy Fated Queen by Sara Hazel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emily Bryant and Yalar Vekshi. After a long war Yalar has returned home to rule his people and honor those that have given their lives for them. Once he returns though he is met with his closest adviser and the the man who helped rule in his absence. He must find his Nura per the prophecy and restore peace to his people. He does not believe this but as he baths he knows she is close and is determined to find her for she needs him now more than ever. Emily can't believe what has happened to her. She has gone from wanting to see her mother and hating her boss to being kidnapped and taken across the galaxy to a man she has never met. Will these two find a HEA or will the way they met make a future impossible?

This is a great pairing of these author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...