Monday, March 23, 2020

Review of Crazy in Love by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rebecca Adair and Michael Madison. All it takes is one look and Michael is hooked. The thing is though he can't find out anything about this girl. He is desperate to know all he can about her and when he learns she has disappeared after he just found her he won't be stopped. Rebecca has done everything she can to make herself invisible. She has scrubbed her online personality and has been living like a hobo for awhile now. She wants a normal life but she knows if her dad finds her it will all be over. Can she risk it for the one man who makes her feel something she never has before or will it all be for nothing in the end?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...