Wednesday, March 4, 2020

His Curvy Nurse by Sara Hazel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hope Stewart and Anthony Bailey. Anthony and Hope's Brother Mason have been friends for years now. When they were all younger Hope ate a chocolate muffin that ended up all over her face. From that moment on Anthony called her muffin. So when Hope who is now all grown up and a nurse comes to work at their practice. From the first look at Hope Anthony wants to know this woman better. It helps he doesn't recognize her. Hope doesn't know what to make of the man she has had a crush on since she was younger. Will these two get a HEA or will the past make a future impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the very first word. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...