Sunday, March 1, 2020

Review of Dad's Cartel Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jade and Carlos. Carlos can't believe his eyes they young girl he used to see when he would meet with his old friend is now a beautiful woman. No matter how much each of them wants to deny it for her father's sake they want each other. They know they shouldn't but somethings are beyond their control. Jade wants Carlos from the first moment she sees him but she doesn't believe he could ever want a woman like her. She is not tall and willowy or even all that outgoing. She is more of a wall flower. Though she respects her father she knows what or rather who hat she wants will she go for it though? Can those two find a HEA or will who they are standing it their way?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...