Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Review of Maid for the Russian Mafia by Flora Ferrari


I receive this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Valentina and Piotr. When this book opens we find that Valentina is a girl who was in the foster care system and now that she is 18 she is having to find a job to have a place to live. So she sees an ad and decides to apply for a maid position in this very exclusive house. She sees Piotr not knowing who he is and finds him attractive. After meeting the woman who will give her job assignments she isn't sure she wants to after hearing this woman talk about her. Piotr knows something is different in his house he doesn't know what but he is determined to find out. Once he sees her he is determined to make her his. Can these two find their HEA or will their hangups make that impossible?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this is one of those books that will grab you from the first word and not let go even when its over. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...