Monday, March 16, 2020

Review of Dark Allure Best Friend's Daddy by Scarlett Grey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elle and Jon. When these two meet Elle is being hit on by a guy she wants nothing to do with. When he slaps her butt Jon decides to intervene on her behalf. Elle hasn't had someone come to her rescue like that and she wants to know more about this man. There is also just something about him that makes her think he could be someone special. Jon came to this bar under the recommendation of his daughter but he is realizing it isn't really his kind of place until he see the waitress getting hassled. He steps in and when they touch he knows there is more to this woman. The closer they get the more they seem to have problems. Oh ya Elle well she is Jon's daughter's roommate. Will these two get a HEA or will outside forces make sure this never happens?

This is an amazing story by this author. It has a great love story a little intrigue and a whole lot of something that will have you hooked. This book does have ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...