Monday, March 16, 2020

Review of Love After Life by Daisy Gold


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rachel and Cyrus. Rachel is determined to pay back a debt that she owes to Megan. When she asks her to work to rehab Cyrus she knows she can't say no. Once she meets him though she wonders if she should have though. Cyrus is a man who knows what he wants at least he thinks he does before he met Rachel. She is different than any of the other people who have come to care for him. She genuinely seems to care about him not just what she can do for him. The more time they are around one another the closer they seem to become. What happens though when the reasons why she's there and how he became come to light? Will it be a HEA or the beginning of the end?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...