Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Review of Priest by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace and Joseph. Grace is running late and is late for dinner. The reason this is  important is because on this night her dad's friend is their. He has been out in the field on a mission for the church for many years not. Grace has decided to take a year off of school and has been trying to do what she can to help around the house. He father works 2 jobs and Grace is doing all she can to help him. With her first look at his friend Joseph she knows he will be someone important to her. Joseph is at a crossroads and doesn't know where he wants to go next. So he comes to his friends home to spend some time figuring it all out. One look at his daughter though and he knows which path he should take and it is the one that leads to Grace. Will these two find that HEA they are both craving or will Grace's dad be the person who will make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...