Friday, March 27, 2020

Review of Pining for my Professor by Lauren Milson & Daniella Cole


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Maxine and Dylan Landry. Dylan is Maxine's English professor and now the semester is over. In fact these are Maxine's final classes to get her college degree. After she has seen her final grades she gets ready for the toga party she agreed to attend with her best friend at the Alpha Phi Alpha house. When she gets there she spends the correct amount of time as the wing woman and is out to have her own fun. When she looks up there is Dylan. Will these two find a HEA or will the boundaries they have put around themselves stop them?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...