Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Review of His Curvy Office Obsession by Flora Ferrari


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sally Charles and Mike Rogers. Sally's father is one of the directors of the company that Sally is going to work for during her holiday break. She has always been the girl that guys either don't look at twice or put down. One look at the guy on the elevator that morning though lets her know he is definitely interested. Mike can't believe he has just met a woman who makes him want to know more. When he gets called into his old friend Joe asks him to come by his office he thinks nothing of it. When he learns his daughter is coming to the company to work for a while again he thinks nothing of it until he sees a picture of the woman. He knows this is his must have woman. and now he has to hope he doesn't kill his oldest friendship. Will these two find a HEA or will it all go up in smoke when he dad finds out?

This is a super hot short story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...