Monday, March 23, 2020

Review of Claimed by Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Riley and Brad Stevens. Brad has been in jail for the last 8 years. He knows he would do it again for his friend. He can't believe what is waiting for him though upon his release. He believes his good friend has sent him someone right up his alley. Then he realizes it is his friends daughter. Not matter how good of friends they are he knows she is meant to be his and he is taking what belongs to him. Riley has stared at a picture of Brad so long that she knows everything. Well she thinks she does one look at him coming out of jail and she knows there is a whole lot more of him to know now. He is the man she has compared all others too. Can these two have a HEA though or will the secret Brad has been keeping make that impossible? This is another hit out of the park for this author. It dos have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...