Saturday, March 4, 2023

Review of Aden by B. L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Casey Jones & Aden Dexhart. Aden is the CEO of a major business. When his daughter Leah forgets her text book at home though even though she is in college dad will come to the rescue. He just didn't remember he friend and roommate casey being so hot. Casey has thought Aden was handsome for years now but he never looked at her twice. Now it seems like he is but she is sure she is just imagining it. Can they find a HEA or will Leah be in their way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...