Sunday, March 12, 2023

Review of The Long Way Home (Corps Security #7) Harper Sloan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Can two people who have been hurt in the past find a HEA? What if they are hiding something. That is what we find in this book. There is so much I want to tell you but don't want to ruin this for any other reader. I will say you will be shocked, you will be wowed, and you will be blaming this author for your lack of sleep. This book is an amazing next step for this author. Not only is she back but this book is a bomb that we have seen in the past and have been anxiously awaiting again. 

Make sure you grab your copy today. This is an absolute must own that you will not ever be sorry you got for yourself. I would highly highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...