Saturday, March 18, 2023

Review of Midnight Decoy by Anya Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ella Dominik & Rafe Flores. Ella will do anything to get away from her family. The only person she truly believes might save her should anything happen would be her brother but she isn't even sure about that. When her uncle puts her with a new bodyguard she thinks her chances of escape are over. Rafe was chosen not only by his own department but also by the FBI to infiltrate the Petrov crime family. Little did he know after working his way up the ranks he would be put on babysitting duty. Can these two find a HEA or when the family learns what they are both up to will it be the end of them both?

Another hit out the park by this author. I could hardly put it down even to sleep. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...