Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Review of Forbidden Love with My Mountain Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brooke & Raylan. When Brooke comes home 2 weeks early and finds her parents gone she believes this is the perfect time to get a little me time in. When she finds the one man she should even be near things are about to change for her. Raylan can't believe the one woman he finds in this small town attractive is the one woman he can't have. Can these two find a HEA or will the people they are hiding their relationship from, make sure it never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...