Monday, March 20, 2023

Review of Step-Daddy's Hands Go Everywhere by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dulcie & Brock. When Dulcie was 16 they lost her mother to a brain aneurysm. Brock was only her stepfather of 2 years at that point. Now as an adult she is determined to meet her goals in life and one of them is getting a softball scholarship. With Brocks work out problem she knows she can make it. What happens though when feelings become more will it be a HEA or just the softball championship?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...