Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Review of The Timid Tiger by Lorelei M. Hart

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hernan & Giorgio. Giorgio has had a blast with his new niece and his brother happy with his new mate. There is a part of him that wants a mate of his own he just doesn't think he will get one. Hernan is tired of trying to live up to his fathers expectations of what a tiger should do. So he decides to take his love life into his own hands just like he took his life. Can these two find a HEA or will there always be someone between them?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...