Sunday, March 12, 2023

Review of Claimed by the Killer by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Violet & Luke. Luke was hired by the mob to kill a man and not to worry about his daughter who also lives in the home. One look at Violet and he knows he can't do it and must save them all. Violet can't believe that a killer would not only come to kill her dad and upend her life. She also doesn't believe there would be any chance he would want her. Can they find a HEA or will the mob make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...