Sunday, March 12, 2023

Review of Stalked by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book Nikki & Max. Max is the man who saved her life but since they broke up he seems to be everywhere she is. Nikki left him months ago but there is still a part of her that wishes he could give her what she really wants. Max knows he made mistakes but will do anything to get the woman he loves back including stalking her. What happens when he finds a reason to keep watching her no matter what she says. Can they find a HEA or will there be one thing that will always be in their way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...