Sunday, March 26, 2023

Review of Horde Queen by Celia Kyle & Anne Hale

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Adeline "Addy" & Thor. Addy has come to the station to sell drugs to a known criminal. When she learns she is double crossed she tries and fight back but finds herself overwhelmed. Thor so far has not found his mate but knows he must since he is the next in line to rule his people. When he sees Addy he can't believe that he is paired with a human who he thinks is a weaker species. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by these authors. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...