Saturday, March 18, 2023

Review of Royal Daddy by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Ava Jenson & Luc Mortensen. Luc has been sent by the king to bring his daughter home. Little did he know what kind of woman she was and how she would fight him on this issue. Ava has no idea about where her father is from since she has been with her mother in America all this time. Though she wants to get to know him she doesn't know what he will really be like. Can these two find a HEA or will her being a princess put a damper on that forever?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...