Sunday, March 26, 2023

Review of Scarred Cowboy by Khloe Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ella & Boone. Boone has been dealing with a lot of demons from his past. When his friends push him into a date they set it up with Ella. Ya the local psychic Ella. Boone doesn't know if he should run for the hills or give this a real shot. Ella wants love, a husband and a family the problem is her gift keeps getting in the way. The instant she tells a guy that she can read them they are gone. Can these two find a HEA or will it all be too much to handle?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...