Saturday, March 11, 2023

Review of Her Boyfriend's Daddy's Sweet Sexy Comfort by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma & her boyfriends father. Emma has just gotten the most devastating news. A book she has poured herself into for the last 2 years is not being accepted for publishing. When all she wants to do is break down her boyfriend tells her it is time to give up on her silly hobby. Can she find a HEA with someone else or will this be the end of her writing career?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...