Sunday, March 26, 2023

Review of Daddy's Beautiful Plus-Sized Princess by Scott Wylder

Goodreads 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hannah & Brandon. Hannah can't believe that Brandon wants to change their small town. She has returned to have a place to live without having anything change. Brandon knows that the city must change or it will die. Though he wants to keep the city to grow to make sure it survive, he knows that he doesn't want to drive Hannah away. Can they find a HEA or will it drive a permanent wedge between them?

Another great story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...