Thursday, March 23, 2023

Review of nanny for the Boss Hole by Rebel Bloom

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aggie Young Zander, Kyrin, & Knight Graves. After meeting with the men Aggie is told that they would never hire. They believe that she is just there to spy on them for her ex-boyfriend. The guys have no plan on hiring her but when their niece wants her as her new nannie. They might not have any other option. Can they find a HEA or will it blow up in all their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...