Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Review of Stepdaddy's Curvy Little Princess by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace & her stepfather. When this book opens we find Grace has finally noticed what a hottie her stepfather is and can't believe he is still with her mom. When she starts putting things together and realizes that there has been more going on then she even realizes. Can she find a HEA or will it all come crashing down?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...