Monday, March 20, 2023

Review of Plus-Size Little Finds Refuge in Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. -

In this book we meet Sophie & Garrett. Sophie lives in a small town and has no desire to let it change. When she got done with college she has the choice to stay in California or work remotely in her small hometown, she chose her small town. Garrett after going out and seeing the world wants to bring his small town into the 21st century. Now he just has to get the woman he hasn't forgotten to understand this concept. Can these two find a HEA or will it be all over real quick?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...