Saturday, March 11, 2023

Review of The Firefighters Lush Little Submissive by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chloe & Jonathan. When Chloe is hit with a baseball while working as a water girl. Jonathan takes it upon himself personally to make sure she is taken care of. The more time he spends with her the more he realizes she is a perfect submissive. Chloe can't believe a man like Jonathan would really want her. She is willing to do anything to keep him. But will that be enough or will Jonathan leave in the end because of her lack of faith in herself?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...