Sunday, March 12, 2023

Review of My Two Daddies by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kaylin Spencer, Mack Lenz, & Jace Foreman. One day while heading back to the office Mack & Jace think they see something in an alley. They do but not what they expected. Now that they found her though they aren't giving her back. Kaylin has been living for 4 years on the streets. Ever since her parents kicked her out. One day she gets caught stealing food from a dumpster and the guys come to her rescue. Can they find a HEA or will whatever sent Kaylin to the streets be too much to overcome?

Another amazing book by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...