Sunday, March 26, 2023

Review of Her Stepdaddy's Final Warning by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ella & her stepfather. Ella has been getting more & more out of control. When her stepfather tells her this is her final warning or she is going to have to move out she doesn't believe him. So when it happens that one more time her father has all her stuff packed and is taking her to a motel. Can she find a way to get back into the one home that she has really craved to be in or will it all be for nothing?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...