Monday, January 15, 2018

Review of Again! Again! by Zach Jenkins


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Levi and Inigo. Levi learns that he has a child that he has never met before. That night he also meets Inigo. Levi wants is all but isn't sure that is an option for him now that he has someone new in his life. Inigo is looking for a little fun not a new family but there is something about Levi that he can't forget. He wonders is he ready for something more or should he just move on?

This is an amazing story about navigating life when it throws you a curve ball. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. There is so much I want to tell you about but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...