Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Review of Daddy's Girls by Stella Andrews


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary & honest review.

In this book we meet Ashton & Ryder. Aston is trying to get out of the life that has been planned for her. Little did she know when doing this she would be jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Ashton is determined to live a better life though and she hopes by aligning herself with Ryder this can happen. Ryder takes one look at Aston and knows that he has found his baby girl's new mamma. He is determined to give his Cassie the best that is out there. What happens though when feelings are involved will they both have their hearts desire or will outside forces break them?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are many twists and turns in this book. I want to tell you all about them but don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will touch you in ways you never expect. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...