Monday, January 15, 2018

Review of The Baby Race Tara Wylde & Holly Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jeremy, Eric and Caitlin. Jeremy has spent years working in the family business. Now that his father has past away he thought he would immediately get the family company. That was before he found out about a condition in the will. The first to get married and produce an heir will get the company. The one problem for both of the brothers is they are both want to the same woman. Caitlin is the girl that thinks no one would really want her. However when both brothers are after her she has no clue how to handle it. Can the good guys win and a woman really find what she is worth or will it all blow up in their faces?

This is an amazing story about finding out what is really important in life. There are some ups and downs in this book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much more I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend you to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...